#1 The Hill Apartment
This superb complex of only eight luxury apartments is nestled into the hill at the southern end of Murphy Street, just above Macrossan Street with the boutiques, cafes and restaurants within a short stroll. It has lovely views of the famous Four Mile Beach and mountains.
This is a spacious, private, split level apartment and has been tastefully decotorated in cool neatural tones with comfort and cool living in mind. It is the only apartment in the complex that has it's own large courtyard with sun lounges and outdoor dining area at the rear - a perfect spot to enjoy dinner by candlelight in the evening or to read and soak up the sun during the day.
Enter through your private, secure gate into a spacious open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. Bi-fold doors along 3 of the walls open to the balacony - offering beach views and cool ocean breezes, and a BBQ patio with outdoor dining area. The designer kitchen has granite bench tops and is fully equipped with everything you will need for cooking.
A flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player and Ipod dock, plus a selection of games, books and DVD's are provided for guests use.
Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom with it's own ensuite includes double doors opening to a private outddor seating area. There is a Queen bedroom plus a twin bedroom and a luxury bathroom on this level. A laundry cupboard with washing machine and dryer is also on this level.
The entire apartment is fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans are placed throughout.
The complex features a large swiming pool with spa. There are plenty of sun lounges, tables and chairs to relax and enjoy. This apartment is on the first level of the complex - there is only one set of stairs to reach the front door (the least amount for this complex).
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with Queen bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 Queen bedroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Luxury family bathroom with shower
- Wrap around balcony with BBQ, outdoor seating and sun lounges
- Spacious courtyard with sun lounges & dining table - private area for this apartment
- Walls of bi-fold doors open up to allow sea breezes
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen.
- Washing machine & dryer
- Open plan lounge and seating with views to beach
- Flat Screen TV/DVD/Stereo/I-Pod dock - games, books, DVD's
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans througout
- Large shared pool with spa
June 01 - October 31
|November 01 - May 31
Stays over 10 nights $425 per night
Peak Season rates apply to Easter/Christmas/New Year periods
Minimum 5 nights required
All linen, bath & beach towels provided
How To Find Us
48 Murphy Street
Port Douglas 4877, QLD