Top Spot on Macrossan
With Famous Four Mile Beach only 100 metres away and the buzz of town with all it's conveniences at your door step, this is arguably the best position on Macrossan Street!!!
With the beach just minutes away you can also take in all the shops, cafes, restaurants and galleries at your leisure which will make your holiday a truly relaxing and memorable one!
You can experience all the night life that town has to offer at the opposite end of Macrossan Street, close enough to walk to but far enough away from the noise if you choose to retreat to bed for an early night. It offers an excellent balance of peace and tranquility with all the excitement the village has to offer - the choice is yours!
This lovely boutique style apartment, which offers views over Flagstaff Hill is fully self contained and ideal for that romantic & relaxing getaway. Barbecue facilities are also available for those nights you choose to stay in and relax.
The complex also offers on-site underground parking and laundry facilities for guests. Come and enjoy what we think is one of the most unique places in Australia and what better position to enjoy it from.
- Boutique self-contained apartment with wonderful balcony over looking flagstaff hill and Pool
- Non-smoking apartment
- Fully self contained kitchen with hot plate, microwave and dishwasher which adjoins dining and living area
- Queen bed with ensuite, shower/bath and hair dryer
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- LCD TV, DVD player, Austar TV and stereo
- In-ground swimming pool and spa set amid tropical gardens
- Barbecue area
- Laundry facilities on-site (washer & dryer)
- Quality linen & towels supplied
- Undercover parking
- Starter pack on arrival
June 01 - October 31
|November 01 - May 31
High Season - 1st June to 31st October - $145 per night
Low Season - 1st November to 31st May - $105 per night
(Christmas/New Year and Easter periods are High Season rates)
Rates are per night, up to 2 people.
Minimum 3 night stay
How To Find Us
63 Macrossan Street
Port Douglas 4877, QLD