Boonooloo at Newell Beach
Boonooloo Beach House is located just across the bay from the world renowned cosmopolitan tourist destination, Port Douglas, which can be reached by a short 20 minute drive around to the village from the beach house.
Boonooloo is situated at the locals best kept secret - Newell Beach, 3.6 kilometres of unspoilt secluded beach that will captivate the most discerning traveller searching for that special hideaway close to Port Douglas. Enhanced with sensational sunrises and silhouettes of moonlit palm trees by night.
Offering breathtaking and uninterrupted views toward Port Douglas, Low Isles and Snapper Island National Park, all being the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Nestled between the rich sugar cane country and the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest this tropical waterfront oasis can be yours.....all that's missing is you.
An ideal opportunity for fishing or watch the local fishermen catch the prawns in the early morning or just indulge in the stunning sunrises.
This property has a huge timber decking, perfect for outdoor living and it takes you straight onto the beach surrounded by lush tropical palm trees.
Only 2 minutes away is the Mossman Golf Club an 18 hole golf course and within 5 minutes drive you are at the Mossman Gorge with cool clear swimming holes.
Three bedrooms with two boasting uninterrupted ocean views open onto an expansive timber deck that will have you waking to some sensational tropical sunrises. The 3rd bedroom captures the surrounding lush gardens.
Beautifully appointed throughout with open plan bathrooms bathed in marble and featuring rish timber vanities.
Captivating walls of rendered ochre hues encase warm timber features with banana coloured leather and timber furniture throughtout. Along with a fully equipped modern kitchen Boonooloo is also renowned as the perfect venue for hosting weddings and special functions.
- 3 bedrooms ( 3 Kings which can all be split into singles) all with airconditioning
- 2 bedrooms opening onto the deck
- 1 bedroom opening onto tropical gardens
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Separate bathroom between bedrooms 2 & 3
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- 1 indoor and 2 outdoor dining areas
- Towels/beach towels and linen provided
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Gas Barbecue and utensils
- Separate Laundry
- Deck level wet-edge infinity pool
- Television with DVD, Stereo System with Ipod jack
- Telephone with free local calls
- Sauna Room
- 2 surf skis and fishing gear available
- Fully serviced prior to arrival and again if booking exceeds 8 days or multiples thereof.
Year Round: A$635.00
Prices are per night - Up to 6 guests
Up to 2 extra children under 12years can be accommodated at $40.00 each per night on foldaway beds
Minimum stay 5 nights
All prices are in Australian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
How To Find Us
48 Macrossan Street
Port Douglas 4877, QLD