Absolute Beach House
‘Absolute’, your idyllic hideaway is just the place for honeymooners, family reunions, private getaways, entertaining friends or that much needed break for a little R&R.
You set the pace…..a swim in the wet edge saltwater pool, a massage by a visiting therapist; an afternoon nap in the hammock or in air-conditioned comfort…..the choices are endless!
Flooded with natural light, floor to ceiling windows look out to the uninterrupted horizon of the Coral Sea. Expansive glazed panels draw in the lucid sunshine and will simply fold back to embrace ocean breezes and balmy nights.
Main bedrooms are angled away from each other for added privacy and large open balconies compliment each of the 4 bedrooms, all have their own en-suites and the master-bedroom a spa pool.
- Two king suites, two queen suites, air conditioned with ceiling fans, bed linen & cotton towels, L'Occitane hair and body products and locally made natural soaps provided, hairdryers in all bathrooms, Large spa in both beachfront bedrooms, baby cots, highchairs and toys are provided
- Fully equipped, contemporary kitchen, with inside and outside dining areas available. All Modern appliances, Espresso coffee machine, ice-maker, staples in pantry including seasonings, spices, oils and the basics for any chef.
- Comfortable Lounge, Plasma Screen, Surround Sound, Satellite TV, Books, Games, I-pod dock, Wireless Internet access
- Secure lock-up garage for 2 vehicles. Golf Clubs, Fuse ball machine, fishing rods, two mountain bicycles with helmets and kayaks
- Barbeque, comfortable tropical chairs and tables, umbrellas, sun lounges and pod beanbags
- Relax and unwind in the glazed steam room located on the edge of the pool. Cleanse and hydrate the skin while you steam... cool off under the twin massage shower, rejuvenate the mind, the body, and enhance the state of well being, pure bliss...... and dive straight into the pool for an invigorating experience…
- Generous 13 m wet edge swimming pool with spa, bathroom and toilet. Relax in a sun lounge with your favourite book and absorb beautiful views across the lush lawns to the ocean
- It’s all yours for the taking…………… grab the rods, and head straight to the beach for some fishing, take a walk down to the jetty and throw in a line, catch a mud crab up the creek in the mangroves, spot a crocodile or hook a Barramundi from the mouth of the river!
April 01 - March 31
Year round rate - $900 per night up to six (6) guests
Additional $50 per person, per night up to a maximum of eight (8) guests
5 night minimum stay
Maximum 8 guests
How To Find Us
16 Rankin Street
Port Douglas , QLD