Port Douglas Condominium - 4 Bedroom
The Port Douglas Condominium is ideally located in Garrick Street, a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to the Main Street of Port Douglas and a short walk to our beautiful beach.
Towering ceilings, an abundance of glass and louvres, ceiling fans on long elegant drops and open plan living all add up to the best in tropical living and a residence with its own special brand of individuality.
The lower level contains a well appointed kitchen, and an open plan eating-entertaining area featuring an exterior folding glass wall that opens onto a courtyard. The casually furnished King Master bedroom is also on the lower level, and opens onto a spacious patio overlooking the swimming pool.
A kwila wood staircase winds its way to the upper level which contains 2 of the 4 bedrooms. One bedroom has a King and can be split into 2 Singles if required and the other room has 3 single beds. You will also find a mezzanine living area that features cypress pine flooring and mediterranean style black wrought iron fittings with a TV, lounge and bean bags.
Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom tiled floor to ceiling in Carrera marble. One other Master bedroom with a King bed is located upstairs at the opposite end of the house.
Considered use of awnings, and the tropical gardens, provide an ambience that encourages outdoor living. There is a private saltwater swimming pool ovelooked by a sunny patio area with outdoor lounge and sun lounges. This is a casual and eclectic residence, full of style, character and grace, yet perfectly in tune in with its tropical surroundings. It is open, bright and tropical, and combines practicality with charm.
- 1 King bedroom on lower level
- 1 king bedroom on upper level at opposite end of the house
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds upper level
- 1 bedroom with King bed or altered into two single beds upper level
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table
- Lowel level lounge area with flat screen TV and DVD
- Upper level TV lounge and bean bags
- Outdoor dining patio and BBQ
- Outdoor patiio with sun lounges and lounge seating
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Carport with electric gates
- Laundry with washer & dryer including a powder room
- Bi fold doors to swimming pool patio
- Pull back sliding doors to outdoor BBQ area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioned
- 2 minute walk to beach
- Walking distance to Port Douglas Main Street
- All linen and bath towels are included
April 01 - October 31
|November 01 - March 31
Rates are per night for up to 9 people.
5 Nights minimum stay
All linen, bath & beach towels are provided
How To Find Us
60 Garrick Street
Port Douglas 4877, QLD